The purpose of this blog is to focus on the various media messages that are crafted by and streamed toward the Black Community by people who have a certain agenda in doing so. They are waging a campaign to amplify their own ideology where the conditions in our community are as their narrative indicates. They are the new media arm of the machine that is increasingly dominating our community but seeking to reduce its accountability for outcomes there in. They prefer unity over introspection.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
A Psychological Assessment Of The Publisher Of "Hinterland Gazette"
Psychological Assessment Of Janet Shan:
1) Though she acknowledges that there is a distinction between "The US Government" (and what it is going to do, regardless of who is in office) versus Barack Obama - her vicarious living through Obama's fight against the White Right Wing Republicans causes her much pain when she is forced to be critical of US Policy under Obama
2) She is unable to make a unilateral criticism of US Policy under Obama so EVERY criticism of policies or outcomes must be couched by bringing in THE REPUBLICANS (ie: Bush) as a contrast
3) IF she were interested in a real comparison, however, she would NOT just stop at telling us WHAT BUSH DID THAT WAS A VIOLATION.............she would turn to the LEFT WING PROTESTERS and note that their activism against Bush IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND now that she admits that OBAMA IS LARGELY DOING THE SAME
(Note: Please go to "Democracy Now.org" on the web and see the recent stories about:
* Increased US Surveillance In Africa
* What Obama was really saying between the lines about Afghanistan)
4) Even though she reports on "The Black Community In Crisis" (ie: violence) - nearly all of her SOLUTIONS have an EXTERNAL DEPENDENCY - example: the MURDERS in the Black community are done using GUNS so the solution is TO FIGHT THE RIGHT-WING to advance GUN CONTROL
4a) Sadly - even through WHITE PEOPLE like Zimmerman kills Blacks because they have RACIAL HATRED in their hearts - when it comes to Black people who kill other Blacks - the discussion turns to:
* The Proliferation of Guns and Drugs
* Those who have engineered poverty to create violence
* The Prison Industrial complex - which seeks profit off of incarceration
NEVER is there a drive to align the BLACK POLITICAL STRUGGLE and its 50 year run up to power WITH THE PRESENT relatively UNDER-DEVELOPED state of the Black community - with a new call for GOING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION in which POLITICAL OPPORTUNISM is not allowed to dominate the "Black Agenda" - but instead we turn to BLACK COMMUNITY GOVERNANCE OF INSTITUTIONS WITHIN.