In the mean time he and his Afro-Spear buddies are happy that so many Blacks also have their "Black Community Consciousness Development Strategy" fused in with the American Political Domain and the Democratic Party.
In the present "MSNBC-ification" Of The Black Community discourse - the tactic of 'Keeping your enemy on trial so that you don't have to JUSTIFY your own actions" has taken on epic proportions in the content of the Embedded Confidence Men that lurk within our protected community space. Their own agenda is to influence "Negro Opinion" by "chum feeding" that which too many of us are prone to feast upon without noting the person's agenda.
The Filled Negro Anti-Republican Posing As Pro-Black List Of Why Anyone Would Vote For A Republican
- I would vote Republican because I am a hedge fund trader, and not only do I not draw a salary (so no FICA nor Medicare withholding, although I will be eligible for them)
- I would vote Republican because they might give me a cushy job as a political appointtee, and since I have no real skills otherwise, that would be cool!
- I would vote Republican because I run a huge defense contractor corporation
- I would vote Republican because I am the head of a large corporation that pays no tax after my attorneys get done looking at the dodges.
- I would vote Republican because my Daddy died and left me $50 million. I do not want to give a cent of it to the Treasury! Let the little people pay.
- I shall vote Republican because I think that tax breaks for large corporations, making billions of dollars, stimulate job creation.
- I shall vote Republican because I think that the deficit and the National debt is the most pressing problem that we face.
- I shall vote Republican because the President is not a United States citizen. I have been told that from the Tea Party, the conservative talkers, and Michelle Bachman. If they say it, I know those truths to be self evident.
- I shall vote Republican next time because I do not belong to any union. I have been told that unions are evil, and of course I believe it since Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity said so.
- I shall vote Republican next time because I am a white male. It does not matter if they are otherwise against me, but since I am a white male, and they say that they are for white males, I am for them too! Lies matter not to me. I am a white male.
There you have it folks. The reasons why someone should vote for the GOP.
As an observer of the Embedded Snarling Black Fox Confidence Men - I realize that there is no "Top 10 Reasons Why Black People Should Consider Investing Our Community Development Hopes In Voting Harder"? (Notice I did not say for the Republicans or Democrats)
The said truth is that the Black community today is living within the "Mission Accomplished Solution Set" of the "Black Racial Services Machine", who orchestrated the system by which our people would align our "Racial Consciousness and Community Development Hopes" in with the American Political Domain. FROM WHICH our BENEFIT was to have been received.
Fast forward in the transition between the END of one cycle and the BEGINNING of the next - where LOGIC SAYS that someone who has the PERMANENT INTERESTS OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY IN MIND - would demand an accounting of our PAYMENTS RECEIVED from the last cycle before we agree to be compelled to participate in the NEXT cycle.
Thus, after being dutifully compelled - the "rinse and repeat" cycle is continued.
The Top Ten Things That Conscious Black People SHOULD BE ASKING The Embedded Confidence Men Before Agreeing To Invest Their Own "Black Consciousness Hopes" And Their Equal Black Ballots Into A Scheme That Ultimately Pays Off For The Joint Venture Partnerships That The Progressive-Fundamentalists Have Erected And Painted With Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, Calling It "Black"
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - Where are our Quality Schools?
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - Why aren't our Street Safe?
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - The People Who Are Attacking Us The Most Have Been Indoctrinated In The Culture That You Prop Up - Why Shouldn't We Attack This Culture And You For Harming The Consciousness Of Our Young People?
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - You took over the economic and regulatory policies of the places where we live in our highest concentrations - Where are the jobs that allow our people to apply their SALARY GOALS in with our community need for skilled professionals -thus creating a stable job market?
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - Where is the evidence of Healthy Relationships among our people in our community? You strongly influenced our culture and we appear to be in more disarray than ever
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - You compelled us to fight for "Multiple Tax Payer Paid Health Care" as a RIGHT - Where is the evidence that you have compelled our people to value their own bodies and change their eating, exercise and 'vice' consumption habits?
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - You took over our schools - WHERE ARE THE INCREASED AMOUNT OF PHYSICIANS to care for us? Aren't those that "know us" the best means of reducing "racism" in health care delivery that you cover so frequently?
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - Why are so many of our people exiting the "Mission Accomplished Cities" that your theories now dominate as they move outward to more Conservative areas in the suburbs and the (Former Confederate) South?
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - Why isn't Fox News seen as a threat to Progressivism more than a threat to "Blackness". It is only because of your choice to fuse "Blackness" with "Progressism" that you choose to focus on FoxNews while looking past the fact that MSNBC agrees with most of the polices that are in place in the "Mission Accomplished Zones" where the bulk of our suffering transpires - the incumbents not worrying about losing their seats because of their fidelity to progressivism over results.
- After making our investments of our passions, hopes and ballots - Where Is The HOPE and CHANGE that Black America has invested in? Are we to make the same investment for the purposes of being made "happy again" on election night and inauguration night?