- Columbia Journalism Review: The Not So Great Migration - From The Black Press To The Mainstream And Back Again
- Tired & Retired Jack White: Right Wing Watch: "Forecasting A Nasty 2012 Campaign"
When Black people are heard debating the strategic benefit of "Speaking Truth To Power NOW - That The President Is A Favorable Black Progressive" - for some strange reason the mainstream media does not choose to view this in the same terms - RACIAL PROTECTIONISM.
The frequent rebuttal says "Well Black people have never lynched another group of people systematically in order to retain their powers". They often add "Who more than Black Americans are justified if they were terrorists?".
- The present unique economic conditions for Black people and the hopes that were vested upon the erection of the machine that dominates our communities. The gap between the promises made on the front end and the results on the back end.
- A Black journalist employed as a "consumer advocate" would do a better job in driving justice out of a local used car sales lot for harming Black people's with his sales job than does the average Black Progressive opinion writer in seeking to true up the promises made by Bayard Ruskin in 1968 which fused "Black Consciousness with The American Political Domain" and where we stand today.
- The frequent statements that EDUCATION is the foundation of our future and how much the present conditions in the classrooms serve as a predictor of the grief that Black people will continue to suffer from as the aborted attempts at educational excellence in the current crop of kids will echo throughout their life-phases.