You promoted him into office as a celestial being.
He was everything that the previous guy was not.
Previously the story was: "Non-White nations have their development up-ended by the bombs that the Western imperialists drop upon them to destroy the foundation of their development. For "your guy" the story became that the rest of the world, seeing a Black man in office will INSPIRE them with good will toward America. Good Will that was squandered by the previous guy. People who see themselves in him will be personally inspired to reach higher.
I was one of the many who believed that your opposition to war was rooted in your prioritization for other's right to live. This was more important than the projection of American military power into a corner of the world that 95% of other Americans will never set foot upon.
With this core standard having been violated by "your guy" you are forced to shift from moralization into PROCESS.
- An assembly of valid "Coalition Partners" (all of them Western European) lend this action the credibility that the other guy did not have
- The fact that your guy went through the United Nations but, unlike the other guy - got an affirmative ruling - without having the Secretary of State to "lie" on behalf of the war action.
- Even though evidence in both cases showed that the brutal dictator had been oppressing and killing his people - only "your dictator" was sufficiently oppressing and killing his people in Libya to justify the war that you actively supported
- Newt Gingrich's flip flop from supporting no-fly zones into opposing "Obama's No-Fly Zone" is a greater offense than was the military action which precipitated the flip
- Sarah Palin is attacking Obama for waiting too long
- Obama who was once cast as a dictator who will take over America by the Right is now a "weak leader" - yet another flip flop
King and President Johnson - The Real Picture
King And President Obama - PHOTOSHOPPED For Emotional Effect
King and President Johnson Discussing Civil Rights For Black People
King And A Photoshopped Image Of President Obama, Crafted To Make Black People Today PROUD
A High Five Between King And Obama - Purely Symbolic
A Black Woman With A T-Shirt Consistent Of:
She Is Unaware that King, X and Madela were against American Military Imperialism. She will likely purchase the 2012 edition of the same T-shirt none the less as this present one has faded due to her use of too much laundry detergent. She was using "highly concentrated" laundry detergent and thus should only be using half as much
More Projection Of MLK On To Obama To Make Black People Feel Good
(What Would King Do About American Bombing Of Libya?)
Those Who Don't Know King's Spirit Have Drawn This Cartoon - Misappropriating King
A Celebration At King's Expense
During The January 19th 2012, Next Year They Will Not Mention The Violation Of King's Principles