Monday, April 12, 2010

Granny Sez - It Is Easier For A Camel To Get Through The Eye Of A Needle Than It Is For A Conservative To Do So

From the blog: Filled Negro:

Granny Speaking Truth attempts to put me on her lap and spank me for being "selfish" as I defend my wallet against her government larceny attempt:

My Response:
Christian preachers Granny and Mellaneous The Christian Journalist:

Do you see that you pull out biblical versus for ME yet the non-believer Filled Negro is allowed to play the Flava Flav hype man role, NEVER being asked to sup with you in communion?

My dear Granny:
That camel through the eye of a needle is talking about the RICH MAN who loves his MONEY.
It is not against God to BE RICH. It is only those who love their material more than they love their God that is problematic.

[quote]But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition[/quote]

GRANNY - notice that in your piousness you NEVER saw the picture of TIGER WOODS in this verse.

[quote]If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:[/quote]

Granny - I spent the last week with a good friend who is an "Anti-America American" and a self described COMMUNIST. He loves Fidel and Che'. The USA is the devil around the world - he says.

* When it came to the poor Black man who gave us a horse tour - I gave the man a $10 peso tip - my friend rebuked me saying "I already paid him. Why are you giving him more money?!!!". This despite the guy showing us the big back of crackers for his kids to eat. We thought the crackers were for his horse. My friend had no problem given money to the bartenders for his own alcohol though.

* When two young prostitutes came to our table in a restaurant (NO I DID NOT DO IT WITH THEM!! There is a swam of them with an eye for Americans.) I bought them dinner and they added cigarettes to MY TAB. My friend told me that I was being played. I should not buy them SHYT!!! For me - I was making observations of them and the track that this society had them placed upon.

I learned that 3 years of Spanish from 20 years ago in school had failed me.

GRANNY I fed them but did not EXPLOIT THEIR BODIES. My friend saw prostitutes. I saw two young ladies. (Ok, Ok. I saw their breasts as well.)


The funny thing about your piousness Granny (and Mellaneous) is that in your own "Mall Cop" way (Mall Cop = those who focus on suspects because of their BIGOTRY while the real thieves get away) you, in truth, have SUPERIOR expectations of ME, who is a critic of you and your ideology.

The indictment against you comes from observations of how you handle those who VIOLATE YOUR RULES yet you remain SILENT against them. This is because THEY are silent in their scrutiny or opposition to you.

AS LONG AS I AM the "salt on the back of the progressive-fundamentalist SNAILS" you all will show your discomfort of me.

Show me the "Jesus" in YOUR HEART.

No comments: